Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bowling

Some friends invited us bowling this weekend. We are still somewhat hesitant to take Ivy out and about because we've had uncontrollable screaming fits or diaper blowouts that somehow cover her top, bottom, mom, and dad, but we said yes. I can't remember the last time we've been bowling. Ivy was an angel. I think she liked all of the noise in the bowling alley. We had fun singing along with the cheesy 80's music videos like Kriss Kross and MC Hammer on the big screens over the alleys, and I had my first Blue Moon in a loooong time. It was a great night!

3 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I'm glad you got to have a night out and enjoy yourself!

    I am oddly surprised that you like beer! That's great!

    Sometime noise helps babies relax and feel more comfortable, oddly enough... also, I'm happy there were no blowouts/explosions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha funny you say that because I'm really more of a wine girl. I do enjoy an occasional blue moon or cider beer though. Hope we can hook up sometime son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it worked!! i commented on my own blog ha!

    ReplyDelete