Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Our Growing Girl

I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow! Woohooo! I'm so excited to be in the 30's! I had an ultrasound today and the doctor said things are looking good and that she is weighing around 3 1/2 pounds, right in the average range. Ivy was camera shy today (she kept putting her hands in front of her face), so we don't have a new ultrasound picture to share. Adam painted the nursery Sunday night and set up the stroller today. I think he looks like a natural pushing it!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! 30 weeks, already?! That is awesome... Little Ivy will be here soon! I can't wait to see the nursery- I bet it is way cute. Is it the one that was on Junk in the Trunk's blog? (I know, I seem SUPER stalkerish right now- I love reading blogs, though.)

    More belly pics!

    ReplyDelete