Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Break

Starting today I'm officially on Spring Break! Plans?

1. Collecting and refinishing 'junk' for our May 5th Vintage Market
At $10 this cabinet was a steal. We so need a truck!

2. Enjoying every second with this little cutie
Ivy loves practicing sitting up for a few minutes in her bumbo.
She rolled from her back to front this week, so we stopped swaddling her. She's usually a great sleeper (about 9 hours at night) but now has been waking up throughout the night. I'm thankful for time to nap during the day while she's getting used to sleeping without a swaddle at night. I'm considering buying her a Magic Sleepsuit.

3. Spring Cleaning & Organizing

4. Tax Prep
I was so bad about recording business mileage, so I have a lot of back tracking to do!

5. A day or two trip to Sedona or Flagstaff
(depending on Adam's schedule)


No comments:

Post a Comment