Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunshine

We spent most of our weekend outside in this gorgeous 80 degree weather. On Friday Ivy and I went to the Junk Restore sale in Mesa to sell some things with the other Junk in the Trunk girls. We were able to pass out a lot of flyers and recruited some great new venders for our May Vintage Market.

On Saturday we went downtown to the Melrose Street Fair and Antique Car Show, again to pass out flyers and recruit new venders. There was live music, food trucks, and a lot of booths selling unique handmade items. The vibe downtown is so fun - Ivy even met her first male cross dresser ha! She gave everyone big smiles from her stroller.

It's official folks, we have a little thumb-sucker. She just figured this out this weekend. I was not a thumb-sucker but her Daddy was. Lets pray for no braces!

Now that she's out of her bassinet and in her 'big girl crib', she likes to spin during the night.

Uncle Dougie stopped over to play (and work on cars with Adam)

Ivy wasn't too thrilled when we told her we were taking her out for a picnic at the pool

but she quickly changed her mind


I bought this suit for Ivy a long time ago - actually I bought it before I found out I was pregnant because I thought it was just too cute. I knew if I never had a little girl I could give it as a gift. I bought my suit a few weeks ago forgetting about Ivy's suit and thought it was so funny how much they matched when I pulled them out! Now I just need to add a tutu to mine... kidding!

The Fam


No comments:

Post a Comment