Sunday, July 15, 2012

Land of 10,000 Lakes

After Colorado we kissed Adam goodbye, as he had to get back to work, and headed to the midwest.  First stop: Plymouth, Minnesota to spend a few days with my grandparents.  It was very special because it was the first time Ivy met her Great Grandma Pat and Great Grandpa George.  My Grandma threw a big family get-together (which she's kind of famous for) and Ivy met a lot of other family members on my mom's side too.  Molly called this Ivy's "meet and greet."  We spent some time in uptown Minneapolis and got to check out my sister's apartment which is part of a cool old house. 

Cousins Brandon, Dillon, & Gavin

Ivy with Pam, one of my Mom's best friends

Ivy & Great Grandma, instant love
Ivy & Great Grandpa.. right before she spit up on his pants

4 Generations

Taking a walk around Molly's part of town

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fun!!! Ivy is getting SO big! I can't believe she is almost 8 months.

    ReplyDelete